Re: [OM] Shooting candids

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting candids
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:47:14 -0800
Like you said, different comfort zones. I myself can't do what Juan does,
but I like what he and others do.

As a matter of fact, talking to him, he has never had a "bad experience" per
se. Talking to other street photogs, unless you are that Gilden guy in NY,
it's pretty much, shoot, and if people complain, you apologize and move on.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com