Re: [OM] Some photos from last summer

Subject: Re: [OM] Some photos from last summer
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:29:23 +0100
Hello Johan,

Thanks for asking.
We will be staying one week near the coast in Bohuslan, and another
week in Värmland, where we rented a house in a settlement two steps
away from Klarälven. I hold good memories to this place. My (now) wife
proposed to me there last spring. And I shot seven rolls of Portra 100
there (OM content!).

Do you have any recommendations for things to do in either of these
areas? Especially when the weather is not too good some distraction
every now and then makes the stay even better. We will be traveling
with our 4 and 6 year old sons.

Wherabout are you located in Sweden?

Regards,
Bart