Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 19:16:58 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> I'd like to apologise formally for all the smart-arse comments I may
> have made recently about people choosing to live in places where it
> freezes as if it were a strange and deranged behaviour. It's sitting
> on 44degC here right now for the second day (that's just over
> 111degF)  ...

Generally between about 27C and 30C every day here, and about 70-80%
humidity (up to about 90% overnight). It pretty much hasn't changed all
summer, except for the occasional day of scattered showers that don't
effect the temperature, only the humidity.

I took some piccies down at the rivermouth this afternoon - got an okay
shot with the Oly 770SW, into the sunset of an outrigger coming back in.
Can't complain (beach, pool, spa, walk dogs, take photos...nice).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery