Re: [OM] Leeds

Subject: Re: [OM] Leeds
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:58:45 +1100
City isn't mentioned in my family, unless one spits at the same time.
My elder son married 10 days back as was briefly mentioned here - you
worry about such things as mixed marriages and cultural problems but
fortunately I was relieved to discover that they are even more rabid
United supporters than I - Orthodox they may be but his new father-in-
law wears a ManU skull cap.
Such a relief - no arguments about how any offspring are to be raised
and the like.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx