Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?

Subject: Re: [OM] Micro 4/3 - the digital back?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:41:26 -0500
Yes, I believe you're right.  Despite several photos at different angles
they all obscure the view where the stop down tab is located.  In the
last photo the short slot at the 5 o'clock position is for the Canon
lens release pin.  When an OM lens is mounted the stop down tab is near
that spot on the other side.

Chuck Norcutt