Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:47:58 -0500
Yesterday we enjoyed warming temperatures, beginning in the teens (F)
and rising to about 32.4 (F), during which nature blessed us with
more than a foot of snow, and unmeasurable quantities of sleet and,
finally, freezing rain, which had the effect of pounding down the
snow and then turning it into a crusty glaze. I went out this morning
to take pictures, but did not trip the shutter even once, as the
sleet and rain had cleaned out the trees and there was nothing much
to catch my fancy. I could have gone inland, where it was an all-snow
event, but assorted tasks drew me back to the homestead. Perhaps this
evening . . .

I would gladly trade you a bit of snow and ice for a modicum of your
heat.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com