Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 13:51:52 -0600
Here in the middle of "fly over country" we have both heat and humidity. Not
having and air conditioner is just not an option.

I'm "green" (except for choices in vehicles), but to me an air-conditioner
is no more a contributor to global warming than the fact I have a furnace in
the house too. If a person has a house designed to naturally heat or cool,
that's one thing, but most of us live in wood or concrete boxes.

I was studying my utility bill a couple days ago.  We used approximately 1/8
the energy in July and August as we have in December and January. Cooling
our place is a non-issue when the indoor/outdoor temperature delta is 5
degrees (Fahrenheit), whereas two weeks ago the delta was 90 degrees
(Fahrenheit).

No one raindrop thinks it is responsible for the flood.

AG