Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:47:56 +1100
I considered that but we get on average 5 'uncomfortable' days per
year - but I knew full well that if aircon was available, it would
end up being used more like 100 days per year. It's in the nature of
these things. The natural gas powered central heating tends to get
turned on for the season so it's running on days when really we only
need a sweater.
We're in the middle of a claimed '100 year heatwave' so I'm
regretting my logic at this point.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx