Re: [OM] 1TB drives now under $100

Subject: Re: [OM] 1TB drives now under $100
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:40:19 -0500
I didn't even know 1.5 TB drives were available yet.  Careful, Seagate
recently had a firmware bug in 1TB drives which was somehow affecting
other drives.  I wouldn't even know how to update the drive firmware.
But it might be worth a check on Seagate's site to see what the status
is and whether your new drive might be affected.

Chuck Norcutt