Re: [OM] ISO may not be accurate

Subject: Re: [OM] ISO may not be accurate
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:01:26 +1100
Even so, I suspect that a lot of one colour in the image may cause
variations. Grass is supposed to be 18% grey, like caucasian skin but
an unusual image with a lot of red or a portrait of a very dark skin
face might confuse the ISO response? I've got no idea - just
speculating.
But DxO claims to test in Studio/Portrait, Sports/Action and
Landscape situations - while DPReview tend to nip out and photograph
Tower Bridge! Which sounds more objective?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx