Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:25:40 +0100
Thanks for sharing all of your agricultural knowledge.
I didn't know about cattle being run on the same patch of land in
off-years. At present the BBC run a 'show' on Victorian farming, very
nice, but I didn't see it there either.

I doubt whether a fence like the pictured one would keep out deer...
It would certainly not prevent Dutch deer from having their free meal.
Maybe US deer are more 'civilised'?

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL