Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 07:07:57 -0500
No, our deer are quite adept at jumping fences too.  But even so they
won't bother if there is something else good to eat nearby that doesn't
require jumping the fence.  There is a small herd of a dozen or so that
wanders my neighborhood.  My 4 foot tall (1.2 meter) back yard fence
keeps them out since my neighbors without fences have equally tasty
vegetation in their yards.  But my neighbor 2 doors away who also has a
fence finds it not 100% effective when his very large garden is
producing even tastier goodies.

Chuck Norcutt