Re: [OM] You've got snow?

Subject: Re: [OM] You've got snow?
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:40:57 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Wayne, Andrew

>> Ahhhh! Cool change.
>> Temperature just plummeted 10degC  to 35C (from 113 down to 95deg.F
>> that is).

BUT the humidity crept up as the temp went down, 68% humidity !

> I arrived home from work at about 17:30 - no power, it evidently was
> restored at 03:30 this morning, amazing how you rely on that stuff.

We havent lost power at all here but the rest of Melbourne is lucky
the bush fire didnt bring down the South-East transmission lines,
all 3 down, Melbourne would have looked very dark, which I
was looking forward to in a way :o)

They lost power on the otherside of Summerhill Rd in Glen Iris
when a powerline "fell" off a pole and started a small grass fire
yesterday at about 4, repair crew finished fixing it at about midnight.

All those photographic opportunities and I couldnt be bothered,
humidity does that to me.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Money wouldn't be so important if everybody didn't want some.