Re: [OM] 1TB drives now under $100

Subject: Re: [OM] 1TB drives now under $100
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 22:14:12 -0500
The link I gave in my previous post (and my recommendation)
<http://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-BlacX-eSATA-Docking-Station/dp/B001A4HAFS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1233350521&sr=8-1>
Requires either a 3-1/2" or 2-1/2" SATA drive.  However, it provides
both eSATA and USB connections to the computer.   One device works for
multiple SATA drives since you can quickly plug and unplug them.

Chuck Norcutt