Re: [OM] OT: Forest carp

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Forest carp
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:17:47 -0500
I'm not a hunter but with all the deer around here perhaps I should be.
I do wish I had some venison to make spiedies.  Venison makes the best.
Spiedies are a local thing. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiedie>

Some spiedie marinade recipes you can try with your venison.
<http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/lowcarb-recipe-help-suggestions/133709-spiedie-recipe-winners-fest.html>

Chuck Norcutt