Re: [OM] 1TB drives now under $100

Subject: Re: [OM] 1TB drives now under $100
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:42:26 +1100
About to buy a Seagate for the MacPro - probably a 750 to match the
one in there but that depends on the offers.
Certainly not going to pay double for an Apple rebadged one!
Coupla questions for the wise geeks here -
1. Is the difference between AS and NS grade significant?
2. My machine won't go to SATA 2's speed - will a SATA 2 drive simply
run slower but happy? (I thinks so but...)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx