Re: [OM] Latest Combination

Subject: Re: [OM] Latest Combination
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 00:52:30 -0500
No, this was before she was born. Back then, grandpa had more than 20 cats!
He lived out in the country and had several acres of land. Strangely enough,
he got a mouse in his house once back in the 20+ cat days. I don't know how
it got past the horde of predators surrounding the building! He brought a
cat in and it quickly caught and ate the mouse right there in his living
room.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography