Re: [OM] Inauguration Gigapan

Subject: Re: [OM] Inauguration Gigapan
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 10:18:14 -0500
Probably subject motion between two successive overlapping exposures.
You can see frame-to-frame motion blurring other places.  Look under the
white TV camera tower.  There are two DC cops standing there with their
heads looking down at the ground.  Look behind the legs of the cop on
the right.  You can see he shifted position.

Chuck Norcutt