Re: [OM] (OT) A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:29:38 -0500
I'll give that a try the next time I'm in town. We went to a show in
the theater district Saturday night, and because we were running
late, we stopped in an Indian place called Tantric for a mess of
appetizers and a drink. I told my cousin and her husband I was not
going to have sex without my wife present, but they insisted on
Tantric anyway. The appetizers were good, and I was not required to
have sex.

I love how photography threads so often morph into food threads.
Reminds me of my days in the army, when one of our favorite ways to
pass the time was long discussions of "famous meals I have eaten." I
had never had Mexican food until after I got out of the army in 1971,
but I'd heard so much about it, that when I went on a cross-country
trip in 1972, I started eating Mexican food in Colorado, found that
it lived up to its billing and then some, and didn't stop. Still
haven't. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com