Re: [OM] OT: Forest carp (spiedie)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Forest carp (spiedie)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 14:13:30 -0500
Do I now also have to list all the places where I ate all around the
country?  I was only inspired to take a picture of one of them.
<http://www.chucknorcutt.com/temp/Brown_Cow.jpg>
This is the Brown Cow Family Restaurant which claims it serves steaks,
seafoods, salads and charburgers.  It may actually serve those things
but the owner's name is Fernando and I think my wife and I were the only
gringos in the place.  We had an absolutely superb Mexican lunch for
(IIRC) under $5 each.  Highly recommended.  You can find it at:

Brown Cow Family Restaurant
3205 US Highway 287 W, Vernon, TX
(940) 553-3322

Chuck Norcutt