Re: [OM] food<>photography, was A little street shooting in Cambridge (

Subject: Re: [OM] food<>photography, was A little street shooting in Cambridge (MA)
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 12:28:34 -0800
Cc: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
OK, third time's the charm. many apologies, feel terribly stupid.
copied the wrong URL.. haven't had breakfast yet, that's my alibi.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2108283&l=d7c03&id=6313229

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2120428&l=89357&id=6313229

Just checked both, after logging out from fb, and it worked. so it
should work for you all. if it doesn't I'll cry :(