Re: [OM] More Winter Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] More Winter Photos
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 08:41:45 -0500
I know how you feel.  I almost always take my camera with me when I go
out.  I tell Lisa "I'm prepared for when I wander upon that big news
story (or red barn in the snow)....".  Lisa is an artist and
photographer and also knows that sometimes it's just a matter of being
there and looking.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com