Re: [OM] Mid-Iowa ZuikoFest - AG's results

Subject: Re: [OM] Mid-Iowa ZuikoFest - AG's results
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:18:36 EST
Ken, your shot of the eagle is spectacular.  Manual focus on the fly  with an
e-1.  You are my hero.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 2/1/2009 11:10:18 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

This  week's "Featured Picture of the Week" is a collection of shots taken  on
Saturday during the outing with Joel.
No film images, though.   Haven't had a chance to get them developed yet.
That's where the "good  stuff" is, though.  These are just the digital
"proofs".   :)  All told, I took about 800 pictures--I'm sure Joel's success
rate  was a bit better as he probably took half the pictures I did.

Same  place as usual:

www.zone-10.com

AG-Schnozz

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
hs%26~ck=anavml)