Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:25:15 -0800
I think .3 is too little, I have a difficult time with which is which.
One thing you can try is ISO braketing in RAW mode, at -1/0/+1 or half
under, base and half over. ISOBKT+RAW takes just one shutter
activation, but makes three files to merge, considering how much range
there is from light to dark, and merge in post.

/s