Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow

Subject: Re: [OM] Bracketing for snow
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 06:46:17 +0000
Thanks, Moose.  The result is attractive, and I found it interesting
that you used the -0.3EV version.

The day was crisp only among the trees; in the open it was still
snowing and another shot of my wife coming out of her place of work
resulted in her being out of focus as the system has (cleverly, I
suppose) focused on the snow:

http://gallery.me.com/zuiko/100037

So it wasn't very crisp at all ...

Chris