Re: [OM] Following Nathan's lead...

Subject: Re: [OM] Following Nathan's lead...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 16:38:17 -0500
It should have been obvious to me earlier but I guess you're also
building a little photographic diary of your life and times.  You may
appreciate it more and more as the years roll on.  Maybe you do and
don't show those here but also include some shots of your house and the
  immediate surroundings.  I don't have those from the early part of my
life and I can't recreate them.  The first two houses I lived in and in
one case the entire surrounding area buildings have been demolished.

Chuck Norcutt