Re: [OM] Durn, gotta go on vacation.

Subject: Re: [OM] Durn, gotta go on vacation.
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 08:03:16 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I'll be watching the mail from time to time.  I just don't know yet if
> I'll have a good wireless connection from where I'm staying or if I'll
> have to hoof it a couple of blocks where I know there's a good one.

Enjoy the warmth. :) If you find that internet connection post some
images of the oceanfront... that is if the ocean spray doesn't dissolve
the remaining amount of glue holding that mirror in place. I'm such a
stinker, I couldn't resist. :) Have fun!

Richard

--
Richard Lovison Photography
http://www.richardlovison.com