Re: [OM] a proud moment

Subject: Re: [OM] a proud moment
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:06:41 -0400
The value of a year or three at such schools is not so much the education.
The value lies in the connections made in one's junior years that will
survive for the rest of your life. A simple case of "it's not what you know
but who you know". Those who go are generally up on the "nature" scale in
nature v nurture. What the school does is to work on the nurture end of
things. At the end of the day the output is likely far ahead of what comes
out of the non-private system.

jh