Re: [OM] Mid-Iowa ZuikoFest - Joel's results

Subject: Re: [OM] Mid-Iowa ZuikoFest - Joel's results
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:08:54 -0600
Thanks Chris.  I'm actually gratified that you picked up the cool
cast.  I feel it is pretty accurate, but I'm not sure I like it.  I
need to work with my settings on the E-3.  Compared to the E-1, the
default settings seem quite clinical to me.  Lightroom is also part of
the stream as well and may be contributing its bits as well.

Joel W.