[OM] FS Olumpus OM camera equipmentm, OM-2Ns, lenses, and more.

Subject: [OM] FS Olumpus OM camera equipmentm, OM-2Ns, lenses, and more.
From: "Larry G. Griffin" <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:00:57 -0800
Long time lurker back again. In looking at the forth coming digital
camera revolution, I'm a little slow, down size my OM equipment. In
additon weekends are slow on the list. :) Below you will find the
significant part, there is also a text file I'll email. The text file
includes these and Finders, Focusing screens,Flashes, Motor drives,
Filters misc., hoods misc., Neck straps, Never ready cases, boxes, and
manuals. Not all of it is priced, so I'll take reasonable offers. I will
return for what ever reason purchase price and shipping. Which is to
also say that shipping will is not included in the price. I have been
buying and selling on that auction site for 10 years as l6griffin. I
will include with the cameras any Olympus neck strap, manual or box, if
request.

Thanks,
Larry

1 ea. OM-2N silver body with 50mm f1.8 was CLA by Photosphere the end of
07 and has not had a
                   roll of film in since. Minimal wear photos available.
Comes with a complete set of
                   manuals.  $200

1 ea. OM-2N black body with 50mm f1.8 was CLA by Photosphere the end of
07 and has not had a
                  roll of film in since. Minimal wear photos available.
Comes with a complete set of
                  manuals. $200

1 ea. Olympus Quick Flash AFL camera with manual, leather bag, Focal Aux
wide angle, and telephoto
        lens, lens case. NO batteries. I have no history on this. $10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Group price $300

1 ea. 250 Film Back 1

3 ea. 250 Film magazines in leather cases, with 2 spare cases

1 ea 250 Film Loader

1 ea. Darkroom cloth bag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 ea. Manual adapters for OM-10, $5 ea.

2 ea. 2GB Kingston MicroSD cards $25

Lenses -  all come with both end caps.

1 ea. Olympus Lens AF 50mm, f=1.8  $25

1 ea. lens 50mm f1.8 with Hoya UV filter. This is an excellent condition
Lens, lettering is white, the
   mount doesn't show any signs of wear, like new. Made in Japan on
lens. $60

1 ea. lens 50mm f1.8 with Vivatar skylight filter. This is in good
condition, lettering is yellowed, the
        mount shows little sign of wear.  $25

1 ea. Lens 50mm f1.4 with Tiffen filter, the Olympus rubber hood screw
type mount, sn 11363xx. It
        has the two piece lens mount. Condition is excellent or seasoned
new. There are a few spots on
        end of flutes, that are bright and some some dirt in flutes on
the aperture ring. The mount
        some signs of wear.         $150

1 ea. Lens 50mm f1.4 both with Hoya UV filters, in good condition sn
7883xx. The lettering is a little
       yellowed and the are some bright spots on the aperture ring. The
body mount shows signs of
       use and the end cap for the body mount is an Adaptall 2.   $60

1 ea. Lens 35mm f2.0 with Hoya skylight filter and Olympus metal hood
screw on, sn 1003xx, silver
        nosed, aperture ring has some bright spots, and there is a
bright spot on the front lens ring, over
        all good condition.  $125

1 ea. Kiron 1.5X Match Mate MC O/OM teleconverter, good condition $10

1 ea. Vivitar Automatic Tele Converter 3X-21, , good condition. $5

1 set of Extension Tubes  7, 14, 25, I'd say in like new condition if
wasn't for some bright spots on the
        25mm extension. The mounts do not show any signs of wear.  $15

1 ea. Lens case for 100mm f3.5, like new for one little 1/8 dia. faded
spot.  $15

3 ea. Tamron Adaptall mounts 2 look to be used in good condition, the
other well used, there are 3
        different marks, OM, OL, and O/OM.  $10 ea.