Re: [OM] The other kind of weather

Subject: Re: [OM] The other kind of weather
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 17:20:07 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Andrew,

> You are a very sick man - back down the mines with you. As I

For my age I think I'm very healthy thank you :-)

> remember, the only other major industry in Kalgoorlie was something
> to do with loose wimmen in tin sheds?

Yes, called Hay St, but the part of the same street that has the Kalgoorlie
Police station in it is called Brookman St, for some strange reason :-)

Brookman St is also were my main office and business us to be
before I moved to Melbourne.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

WINERR 012 - CASH UNDERFLOW - CREDIT CARD NUMBER WILL BE ASSIMILATED