Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 00:54:25 +0800
The blur index of 50/2 is actually increasing from F4 that means resolution
is reducing. You better look at dpreview for easier understanding of the
actual performance, its resolution is reduced to half at F16 that means
could only resolve ~4MP.

http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/olympus_50_2_o20/page3.asp

C.H.Ling