Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 14:02:31 -0500
Dave,
  I wouldn't worry about the small stuff.  Most of english "native
speakers" have difficulties also with the language.  And, for the most
part, we can only communicate in that one language.  English is a very
difficult language and that is true to even those of us who are born
into it.  More power to you and the others that are multi-lingual to
whatever degree.
  The main thing to remember, is what is important.  The sharing of
Olympus and general photographic information.  This is a great list and
it remains that way becaure, for the most part, we pay attention to what
is important and ignore the trivial stuff.
Rand E.

P.S.  I have likely made several mistakes in the above.  I know that my
fellow members from "across the pond" would have some issues.  The
important thing remains "Do we understand each other ?".