Re: [OM] Photos of kids (was: More on noise E3 - iso 3200)

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of kids (was: More on noise E3 - iso 3200)
From: "Accura" <accura@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 14:27:39 +0800
Marc, your kids shots are very nice. I especially like this one:

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=216

I'm not good at taking photo for children, we usually won't ask for smiling
face even most of them are posted. Here are two typical shots from our elder
son in 1990 with OM 24/2:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/1990-05A-16.jpg

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/1990-02A-27.jpg

BTW, besides the kid shots your page shown some very nice portraits too!

C.H.Ling