Re: [OM] The other kind of weather

Subject: Re: [OM] The other kind of weather
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 23:57:55 +0100
Well, eh.. nice, photogenic - let me put it this way: the pictures are
good. It makes you realise once more how devastating the weather can
be - not that I needed the reminder, being a meteorologist.
The toll is enormous, both in terms of lives and property damage.
I feel sympathy for all of your fellow Australians hit by the nature
disasters of this summer.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL