Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 06:45:12 -0600
I wasn't being very clear.  Faststone Viewer seems to have its own
values for viewing and I can't tell the difference between tethered
jpg and RAW files using FS alone.  Faststone seems to apply an auto
levels for purposes of viewing (something I haven't figured out how to
turn off).  It's a pity, as I like it for sorting and organizing
better than anything else.

In Lightroom I can see the effect of the picture settings on the jpg
and the difference to the RAW.  I should probably just learn to do all
the handling in Lightroom.

Joel W.