Re: [OM] deleting image files in camera.

Subject: Re: [OM] deleting image files in camera.
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:31:15 -0400
I'd agree about the mis-exposures except that while watching Michael
Reichman's Lightroom 2 tutorial video (which was quite good, and I'd
highly recommend it to those who are new to Lightroom as I am) one of
Jeff Schewe's shots taken at Niagara looked almost completely white
in the preview but they were able to salvage a very nice looking shot
out of it (obviously shooting raw), I think it ended up as one of his
selects from the shoot.