Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 08/02/2009: Gare du Midi market

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 08/02/2009: Gare du Midi market
From: Nicoletta Da Ros <nicodaros@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:25:55 -0800
nice shot - as a language person, i could not help but notice that
you are at the gare du midi (french) and most of the board is written
in french (wording on top of the frame and name of the company), but
the message in the ad is in flemish... i find it interesting. and
pink! (and yes, the top eyelashes are very, very fake, just in case
someone is wondering)

nico.