Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:17:15 +0100
didn't olympus do that for the E1.  I assume that lightroom uses the
same raw development engine as photoshop.

BTW I have found using the definition slider in aperture helps with
sharpness and I can tweak the colours, just need to learn how (if
possible) to set these as defaults

I suppose I also need to download studio and give it a trial