Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] E-3 versus E-1 - pictures better with E-1
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 22:13:12 +0100
Chris if you want to see it, shoot raw and jpg in the camera and import
both in seperate folders into aperture, then compare them side by side
on same monitor. you don't need to use the loupe,  the jpgs are much
sharper and vivid than the raw files processed by aperture, even I can
see it  and I normally don't see faults in images as well as most
members of this group, though I did used to be able to hear the
difference between crap and good HIFI cable interconnects ;-)