[OM] DCRaw V's Oly Master

Subject: [OM] DCRaw V's Oly Master
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:15:04 +1100 (EDT)
Gee, Oly Masters conversion from raw to tif certainly makes the colors vivid !

I notice if I select TIF without EXIF I get to chose 8 or 16 bit,
wereas TIF with EXIF doesnt give me a choice, only 8bit.

Is there a reason for that ?

I've managed to get Oly Master running under OS/2 using ODIN libs.
Not that anyone here would really be interested :-)
One problem though is it implodes if I try to select and convert more than
about 600 ORF files. So I'm doing it the hard way, 200 at a time.

I've also decided to select to save shots as both RAW and JPG on the E510.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

WINERR 018 - NETWORK ERROR - YOUR CRASH WILL BE REPLICATED TO ALL STATIONS