Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 09/02/2009: nasty in Luxembourg
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:59:58 -0500
I'll be taking my swamp walk on Sunday afternoon.  Since I don't have a
waterproof camera I'll be taking my OM-1 and 28/2.8... something that
could be sacrificed or repaired should I end up in the drink somehow.
The OM-1 is my original and would be a tough sacrifice but it's the
least valuable body that I know has an accurate shutter.  Better would
have been one of my 2 or 3 OM-G's but I don't know how good they are.

I really doubt that I'm gonna see gators in the swamp but maybe there's
an open hole back there.  There's a suitable gator pond right outside
Clyde Butcher's gallery but I didn't see any gators when I was there
last year... I take it back.  I just remembered there was a sizable
gator across the road last year.  I think the water is still pretty cool
but the air is now getting up to the high 70's so I think it more likely
that the gators will be sunning themselves on some bank if they can find
one.

Chuck Norcutt