[OM] [OT] Netbook without display? was: Recycling, again :-)) and was:

Subject: [OM] [OT] Netbook without display? was: Recycling, again :-)) and was: Off-topic: Re: 1TB drives
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 11:31:47 +0100
Well to move the topic off in a slightly different direction, I'm
half-looking for a little stripped-down 'media pc' that wouldn't look out of
place in my living room.  I want to watch internet content on my Sony HD tv.
 Sony make a Bravia internet adaptor but it's targeted at proprietary
content :-(
It needs to have a fullHD 1920x1080 display driver (HDMI or DVI), an
ethernet connection (or USB+wifi dongle), and a wireless keyboard/mouse.
 Not much else except a built-in browser, not even a hdd really.  And if
possible no fan.

Something like a miniMac but a PC :-)
And less than €300 (for which I can get a much-too-capable laptop!).

Any ideas?

Jez