Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: Fishy se ñ oritas and Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 5: Fishy se ñ oritas and Brussels
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:51:12 -0500
I do like the Main. Some might think it too busy, but all the parts of it
tell the fishmonger's story: the cutting and measuring and weighing in the
foreground, and the inquisitive customers in the (segregated) background.
Alternate 3 would be interesting except (camera club "judging mentality"
intruding) the water in the middle is too central and too hot.

Alt 11 is even more amusing for the Flemlish "pickpockets".

Michael