Re: [OM] Misguided analysis?

Subject: Re: [OM] Misguided analysis?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:24:54 -0500
It has gaskets around the buttons and the top plate. It isnt as fully sealed
as some of the newer cameras like the Canon 1-series, but it works. See
Popular Photography's stripdown report on the OM-4. I forget the pub. Date,
I'd have to dig it up, but they talked about the weathersealing and showed
the gaskets in a photo.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography