Re: [OM] Misguided analysis?

Subject: Re: [OM] Misguided analysis?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 09:13:49 -0500
There's no question I would love to have a perfectly weather sealed
camera but I'm not willing to give up my full frame sensor to get it and
I can't afford the alternative.  The 5D has survived a few light
sprinkles.  I may eventually buy a rain cover.

On the swamp walk tomorrow I'm taking an OM-1 and 28mm.  There's a
possibility of light rain but the principal risk is not rain but total
immersion.  Probably only a Nikonos or some selected Oly P&S cameras
would survive that.  I''m taking what I can afford to lose should I fall
into the drink.

Chuck Norcutt