Re: [OM] E-30

Subject: Re: [OM] E-30
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 10:03:02 +0000
I suppose the 14-54 is more compact than the  12-60.  I enjoy using my
E-3 with that lens and my E-420/14-42 alternately.  The latter zoom
seems to work quite nicely and I have had no complaints with the
camera either.  In fact the reliance of the E-420 on only one focus
point seems to be a point in its favour overall.

I took some snapshots at a party on Friday night with the E-420 and
14-42.  The bounce flash is obvious (with the older 30 jobbie) but the
quality is reasonable.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58038&id=511529283

Thanks for reminding me of the E-3's grip; it's still sitting in its
box ...

Chris