Re: [OM] Photos of kids

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos of kids
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:05:16 +1000
Accura wrote:
> Marc, your kids shots are very nice. I especially like this one:
> http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=216

Thanks, C.H. I have to admit to a significant preference for that one
too. That's one that I am probably going to get printed and framed for
myself, rather than for the subject mother-and-child.

> I'm not good at taking photo for children, we usually won't ask for
> smiling face even most of them are posted. Here are two typical shots
>  from our elder son in 1990 with OM 24/2:
>
> http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/1990-05A-16.jpg
>
> http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/1990-02A-27.jpg

I quite like them. They remind me of the (non-smiling) shots I have of
my nephew, Noah.

> BTW, besides the kid shots your page shown some very nice portraits
> too!

Again, thanks. I very much appreciate it. I'm also sorry I took so long
to reply, but, what with the garden excavation early last week, and my
sister moving up this way during that week (parent of the "Noah"
mentioned above), and my own Mum due to arrive with my brother tonight,
well, it's been busy (but I'm taking more non-smiling photos, so it all
works out in the end. :-) ).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz