Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system, also: Looking for 21/3.

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: lenses for an OM nostalgia system, also: Looking for 21/3.5 hood
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:04:18 -0500
I have a nice silver-nose 35/2 I can let go, say $275. It's near-mint,
no flaws, very nicely taken care of, no dust, fungus, haze, or anything
like that.

Re: the rest of your list: about the only ones on there  you are going
to find for 'reasonable' prices might be the 50/3.5 macro and 200/4. The
rest are among the most desireable Oly's, and still fetch high prices,
no matter the venue. Particularly the 100/2 and 50/2 macro.   With
careful work and a lot of patience you might find reasonable deals on
16/3.5,  85/2 and 35/2, but it will take a while, e.g. months.

Speaking of looking for things: Does anyone have the OEM hood for a
21/3.5 ? (Also used on the 35/shift). I have a nice near-mint 21/2 hood
(equally as rare, if not moreso) I could offer in trade. Or could offer
$ of course.

-Ed