[OM] Tutor midair, was Workflow and old barn pictures

Subject: [OM] Tutor midair, was Workflow and old barn pictures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:55:12 +0000
It was v. sad news, Ian.

[http://bit.ly/Gk8hw]

It's always worse when kids get killed, as the rest of us are being
paid to do the job and the kids are just up for the fun and excitement.

It might have been because the airspace is so restricted near Cardiff
and the 2 aircraft were operating too close to each other without
knowing it.  But we shall have to wait for the investigation to
discover why they collided.

Chris